Aetna Florida Members OTCHS Login Order – Customer assistance Phone Number: 1-888-682-2770; TTY: 1-877-672-2688 or 1-800-441-5501. If you should dependence a endorsed interpreter, written opinion in new formats, translation / different language or new services, call the number upon your ID card or 1-800-385-4104.
Due to the aging population, increasing health care costs and tight budgets, Aetna improved Health of Florida was made available. It is a Managed Care plot following a Florida Medicaid contract. They realized that good health care is an important and rapid national priority. Aetna Medicaid is a leading industry in organizing care and managing costs. One of the assistance they are is more than The Counter (OTC) Drugs. deserted below positive rules will one be offered / covered.
Some sample items that should be easy to get to are:
- Allergy or Sinus Medication
- Anti-gas medications
- Baby Products such as:
- Gas assistance for infants
- Diaper rash ointment
- Cotton Swabs
- Band aids
- Cold remedy Products
- Digestive Health Products
- First Aid Items such as:
- Calamine Lotion
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Anti-itch cream
- Wart removal
- First Aid Kit
- Rubbing Alcohol Wipes
- Gauze Pads
- And More!
- Adult cough, cool & flu medications
- Home Diagnostics Products such as:
- Glucose Chewable Tablets
- BP Monitor
- Eye Care such as:
- Dry Eye Relief
- Eye Drops Redness Relief
- Eye sore spot Relief
- Eye Wash
- Oral Care such as:
- Lip Balm
- Denture Adhesive
- Denture Cleanser tabs
- Dry Mouth Spray
- Oral be painful Relief
- Flosser Picks
- Personal Care items such as:
- Acne treatment
- Oil clear Acne Wash
- Hand sanitizer
- Cleansing Wipes
- And more!
- Pain Relievers
- Diabetic Socks
- Hot/Cold Patches
- Wrist hold Strap
- Ankle hold Sleeve
- Compression Sleeve
- Knee hold Sleeve
- Hot/Cold Multi-compress
- Reusable Ice Pack
- Sleep Aid
- Tablet Cutter
- 7 morning Pill Box
- Sunblock SPF 45
- Skin Therapy Lotion
- Mosquito Repellent
- much more!
NOTICE: Download the 2019 OTC Catalog is found at the bottom of this article.
NOTE: engross visit the site directly to establish the details and get hold of more information.
If you dependence to access the Aetna Over-the-Counter (OTC) help page, follow the simple steps below. We have provided a fast guide for you to find out how you can start a new online account or login and gain access to your current account. Be positive you have your personal opinion upon hand.
Follow the simple steps below if you are a new enthusiast who needs to register and create a new account to govern your new card:
- Visit this associate upon your device in an internet browser.
- Click upon the little Register associate found below the Login button upon the left hand side.
- Type in your enthusiast ID (this is found upon your health plot ID card) in the arena provided.
- Type in your zip code in the arena provided.
- Type in a legal email quarters in the fields provided.
- Create and type in a password in the fields provided.
- Click upon the Register button.
- Proceed to put on lecture to and have the funds for all the required opinion to utter the activation for a new online account.
If your registration has been completed successfully, you will be forwarded to your account details where you can subsequently start to govern or evaluation your account details.
Aetna Florida Members OTCHS Login Order
Steps if you are a CURRENT enthusiast looking to sign into your current account online:
- Visit: https://aetnafl.otchs.com upon your device.
- Type in your enthusiast ID in the arena provided.
- Type in your current password in the arena provided.
- Click upon the Login button.
- Begin managing your current online account.
- There are three ways that you can area an order:
- Place an order IN addition / by visiting a participating location. Call one of the above numbers to find a list of stores that are participating.
- Place an order online by visiting: AetnaFL.OTCHS.com and follow the steps provided above.
- Place an order more than the phone by calling: 1-888-628-2770; TTY: 1-877-672-2688 HOURS ARE: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. E.S.T.